RISK LEADERS MASTER CLASS
RISK LEADERS MASTER CLASS (3-Day)
Building a Resilient Business & Operating Model with ERM
Fee: SGD 2,785 nett; Early Bird Fee: SGD 2,390 nett
ERM – Enterprise Risk Management – has evolved from an innovative concept to a global best-practices standard for the effective Management of Risks in Organizations. Beyond mere compliance to regulatory requirements, risk management has become a business imperative for boards and senior management under the combined pressures of industry regulators, rating agencies, customers and other stakeholders looking to ensure sustainability & effectiveness in the management of the risks that an organization faces.
The purpose of this program is to provide business leaders with the latest thinking and tools to ensure proper risk governance in their organisations through the use of ERM to increase the reliability of operations, build resilience to crisis, and to support effective risk-taking, innovation and change. All these are necessary to creating the solid foundations for sustainable and profitable performance.
The Risk EXPERTS Master Class is conducted either in Marina Centre area or the heart of Raffles Place, each day from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Modules & Course Dates
We have 2 intakes per calendar year. The program consists of 3 workshop modules, providing a comprehensive overview covering the role and responsibilities of the senior leadership in managing risks and value in organizations. Each module is an intensive 7 hours of contact:
|Risk LEADERS Master Class Modules||Singapore – 2017 and 2018 Calendar|
|RLM1||Risk-Taking & Value Creation Management in Organizations – Principles, Theories & Practices||30 Oct 2017||21 May 2018||29 Oct 2018|
|RLM2||Business Ethics, Social Responsibility & Corporate Value Sustainability||31 Oct 2017||22 May 2018||30 Oct 2018|
|RLM3||Innovation, Change & Project Risk Management||1 Nov 2017||23 May 2018||31 Oct 2018|
The Risk LEADERS Master Class provides an essential perspective on today’s critical corporate governance, risk and crisis management issues!
- Objective 1: Gain an integrated, cross-disciplinary understanding (from Strategy, Finance to Psychology) of the key corporate governance, risk & crisis management concepts, issues, methodologies, tools & best practices.
- Objective 2: Recognize the key current and emerging risks/Opportunities issues in today’s global economic, social, regulatory and cultural context.
- Objective 3: Understandi on how to build the business case for ERM for your organisation and how to design an ERM Business Model.
- Objective 4: Understand the use of ERM to strengthen and transform the Business Model of your organisation, increasing the reliability of operations, building resilience, fostering innovation and promoting ‘shared value’ creation.
Who Should Join?
The program is targeted at senior executives to senior managers/Directors from all industry sectors and functions who are concerned with the challenge of making important decisions in an uncertain environment and who need to understand how risk will influence their ability to deliver positive results and be successful in their organisations.
What are the Benefits for YOU?
- Gain new knowledge of risk management most recent and effective tools and methodologies
- Pick up Methodologies, Tools and Techniques that can be applied immediately at work to improve your work performance and effectiveness
- Enhance your leadership and risk decision-making skills by learning how to optimize Risks and Opportunities
- Build your network with risk and other professionals and learn from direct industry experience in managing risks
- Leverage your new knowledge & skills to gain a competitive edge over your peers and enhance your career advancement opportunities
What are the Benefits for YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Having In-House Risk Experts really able to improve your organization’s performance by optimizing the overall strategic and operational risks/return balance
- Increase your stakeholders confidence in your Risk Management system and people capabilities
- Improve Strategy, reduce waste and enhance operational efficiency with better decisions, improved risk-based processes and control systems supported by the development of a risk-aware culture
Application & Administration Details
Our short courses (workshops and seminars) are only open to professionals. Specific eligibility requirements may be applicable depending the program considered
Certificate of Completion
Only participants who registered for the Risk LEADERS Master Class course, have attended all the required modules, and met all financial obligations to ARiMI will receive Certificate of Completion from ARiMI.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants who registered for the CPRM™ Program will not be entitled to receive the Certificate of Completion for the RLM modules attended under the CPRM™ Program.
Continuous Professional Learning Development
Within 2 years of completion of the Risk LEADERS Master Class, you can also further develop toward the Certified Professional Risk Manager (ARiMI-CPRM™) designation by completing the Risk EXPERTS Master Class.
ARiMI also offers other Master Classes, Professional Certifications and Specialized Fundamental Certifications for Risk Professionals to answer their most demanding development needs at different stages of their career progressions. For more information, please visit our website at www.arimi.org.
For an overview of ARiMI LECP™ Professional Learning & Competency Framework, click here.
Program Fees & Discounts
Program fees are payable in full, before the program commencement, to Asia Risk Management Institute and includes:
- Workshop/seminar sessions & facilitation
- Course content guides & instructional materials
- Templates of key risk management tools
- Interaction with risk management peers
- Coffee breaks during workshop days
Discounts are available for group registrations, and Alumni of ARiMI (Certification Programs only), NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM and SUTD who are NOT sponsored by company/organisation. Terms & conditions apply. Contact ARiMI at email@example.com for more information on the types of discount available and whether you are eligible for it
Your application will only be considered where the ARiMI Admissions Office receives your application fully completed. Upon review, you will be informed via email whether your application has been accepted or not.