SHARING INFORMATION IS KEY TO INNOVATION & GROWTH
Conferences, topical briefings and other similar events can be very effective platforms to disseminate practice-driven risk management knowledge and information. Our events are designed to focus on the most important risk issues, bring the latest risk management thinking and to stimulate open discussions between risk practitioners, regulators, consultants, and academics.
- Mon, Jan 21 2019 9:00 am - Fri, Feb 22 2019 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Certification Program
- Mon, Jan 21 2019 9:00 am - Thu, Feb 21 2019 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Fundamental Certification Program Professional Certification Program
- Fri, Feb 15 2019 8:00 am - Thu, Feb 21 2019 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Fundamental Certification Program Professional Certification Program
2019 Course DatesFri, Feb 15 2019 9:00 am - Fri, Feb 22 2019 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Certification Program
- Mon, Apr 22 2019 8:00 am - Fri, Jun 14 2019 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Certification Program
- Mon, Mar 12 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Five Izakaya Bar Networking Events
- Tue, Jul 3 10:00 am - 1:15 pm KL City Centre Seminar
- Wed, Aug 1 - Thu, Aug 2 Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur Conferences
- Thu, Oct 25 Grand Copthorne Waterfront Singapore l Ballroom Level 4 Conferences
- Mon, Oct 29 9:00 am - Tue, Nov 27 5:00 pm Raffles Place Training Courses
EVENT SPONSORSHIP & PARTNERSHIP
ARiMI events (Conferences, Briefings and others) provides many sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to reach out to a broad base of risk professionals. Sponsorship packages are customizable and typically include branding, awareness building, marketing, sales and/or exhibition opportunities. If you are interested, please contact us get more information about specific sponsorship opportunities or packages.
ARiMI also regularly partners with professional associations and conference organizers to endorse conferences in the Asia Pacific region on various Risk Management subjects that are relevant to our community. if you are a professional association or an event management company and wishes to cooperate with ARiMI, simply complete our Contact us form.
If you would like to more actively share your knowledge and practical experience with other risk professionals, then we would like to hear from you. Acceptable content includes: how-to tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, and objective, reasoned analysis on risk management topics.
To submit your presentation proposal for consideration by the ARiMI Event Committee, please send a brief overview of your proposed presentation (1-2 paragraphs, plus 3-5 key benefits of the presentation), along with a recent biography, contact details, and copies of any relevant white papers or published material in support of your application.