SHARING INFORMATION IS KEY TO INNOVATION & GROWTH
Conferences, topical briefings and other similar events can be very effective platforms to disseminate practice-driven risk management knowledge and information. Our events are designed to focus on the most important risk issues, bring the latest risk management thinking and to stimulate open discussions between risk practitioners, regulators, consultants, and academics.
- Tue, Jun 25 - Wed, Jun 26 Melbourne, AUSTRALIA Professional Development Program Seminar Training Courses
- Thu, Jul 18 9:00 am - Fri, Jul 19 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Development Program Seminar Training Courses
- Mon, Mar 12 2018 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Five Izakaya Bar Networking Events
- Tue, Jul 3 2018 10:00 am - 1:15 pm KL City Centre Seminar
- Wed, Aug 1 2018 - Thu, Aug 2 2018 Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur Conferences
- Thu, Oct 25 2018 Grand Copthorne Waterfront Singapore l Ballroom Level 4 Conferences
- Mon, Mar 11 8:30 am - Tue, Mar 12 5:00 pm Carlton Hotel l Singapore
- Tue, Mar 19 8:00 am - Thu, Mar 21 5:00 pm Kuala Lumpur l Malaysia
- Mon, Apr 22 8:00 am - Fri, Jun 14 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Certification Program
- Fri, Jun 7 8:00 am - Fri, Jun 14 5:00 pm Singapore l Raffles Place Professional Certification Program
EVENT SPONSORSHIP & PARTNERSHIP
ARiMI events (Conferences, Briefings and others) provides many sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to reach out to a broad base of risk professionals. Sponsorship packages are customizable and typically include branding, awareness building, marketing, sales and/or exhibition opportunities. If you are interested, please contact us get more information about specific sponsorship opportunities or packages.
ARiMI also regularly partners with professional associations and conference organizers to endorse conferences in the Asia Pacific region on various Risk Management subjects that are relevant to our community. if you are a professional association or an event management company and wishes to cooperate with ARiMI, simply complete our Contact us form.
If you would like to more actively share your knowledge and practical experience with other risk professionals, then we would like to hear from you. Acceptable content includes: how-to tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, and objective, reasoned analysis on risk management topics.
To submit your presentation proposal for consideration by the ARiMI Event Committee, please send a brief overview of your proposed presentation (1-2 paragraphs, plus 3-5 key benefits of the presentation), along with a recent biography, contact details, and copies of any relevant white papers or published material in support of your application.