Certified Change Management Practitioner
Certified Change Management Practitioner – CCMP™
In today’s global and volatile environment subjected to a relentless pace of technological and business changes, standing still or even not moving fast enough, no matter how strong your organization may look like, is a recipe for disaster. The vulnerability of organizations to emerging risk issues is reaching a critical level. Hence being able to effectively undertstand and learn from risk to make the best possible decisions about the future direction of your organization is quickly becoming an essential management skill, as well as a key source of sustainable competitive advantage. Yet the frightening truth is that up to 80% of change initiatives fail with often catastrophic consequences for the organizations considered.
The CCMP™ Certification can develop You to become Change Leaders who are able to use Risk Management as leverage for effective innovation and corporate transformation.
The aim of the program is not just for participants to acquire new knowledge and get a certification, but also to develop the capabilities to apply that knowledge effectively to resolve their organization risk management challenges. Consequently, CCMP™ graduates will:
- Objective 1: Understand the Necessity & Risk of CHANGE Learn about the essential relationship between Risk, Change and innovation
- Objective 2: Identify & Deal with RESISTANCE to Change. Understand people’s attitudes towards change and the nature of the different types of resistance to change
- Objective 3: Lay the strong FOUNDATIONS for change. Learn about the approaches and frameworks to manage change effectively
- Objective 4: Build your Change Management TOOLBOX. learn about the tools you need to acquire and the skills you need to develop to initiate and lead change successfully
- Objective 5: Design ROADMAPS for organizational change: Learn how to create detailed implementation action plans to support the effective execution of change initiatives
Modular Structure for Busy Professionals
To allow participants to integrate our program into their work schedule, the CCMP™ Program is conducted twice a year. Each program is completed within 2 months. Busy professionals who are not based in Singapore only need to make 2 trips to Singapore.
The following groups of people will find this program particularly beneficial:
- Change Managers and HR Managers
- Risk Managers/Directors/CROs
- Risk Consultants
- Public Sector Officers and Government Officers
- Internal Auditors, Managers and Accountants
- Line Managers
Both you and your organization will benefit from the CCMP™ Program.
What are the Benefits for YOU?
- Gain new knowledge and build an in-depth understanding of Change Management most recent and effective tools and methodologies.
- Learn how to turn your new knowledge into practical skills to improve immediately your effectiveness and performance at work thank to an innovative learning format.
- Build your network with a peers group of risk professionals from a wide range of industries and learn from direct industry experience in managing Risks.
- Gain a professional title recognizing your new knowledge & skills to build a successful career as an Expert in the new growth area of Risk Management.
- Leverage your new knowledge & skills to gain a competitive edge over your peers and enhance your career advancement opportunities.
- Learn & Work at the same time as the program give you some flexibility to arrange your learning pace effectively.
What are the Benefits for YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Having ‘In House’ change management experts really able to understand risk and lead successful change management initiatives.
- Increase your stakeholders confidence in your Risk & Change Management experience and capabilities.
- Improve ERM’s contribution to your organization’s performance by nuture an organization able to learn and adapt to a changing risk environment.
Prospective CCMP™ applicants should:
- Hold a university degree from an accredited institution
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
Your application will only be considered when the Program Application Form is duly completed. Upon review, you will be informed by email whether your application has been accepted or not.
The CCMPTM program consists of 4 workshop modules and provides a comprehensive and structured learning path both in scope and depth covering the knowledge and skills you need to develop in order to manage change from a risk management perspective consisting of:
Use your mouse to move over the names of the various modules and click to get more information on the actual contents.
The Learning Journey Towards Certification
The learning journey towards certification consists essentially of the 3 steps described below:
To obtain the Certification, participants are required to pass successfully the required assessment components. Assessment is necessary to ensure the quality of the graduates by reviewing the candidate’s ability to meet the requirements of the Certification.
- Attend the 4 required workshop modules (RCM2, RCM3, RPM3 & RPM5) – 4 days
- Pass successfully the on-site exam (The sit-in exam consists of 35 mutliple choice questions and 5 short essay questions, which is administered on site. The time allotted is 1 hour).
- Participation and exercises will also be evaluated during the workshops and will count for the final grade
Upon completion of the requirements for the CCMP™, candidates will be awarded the:
Certified Change Management Professional (ARiMI-CCMP™) Designation
Continuous Professional Development: Complete the ARiMI LECP™ Learning and Competency Standards by Progressing to CERM™
The CCMP™ program is a powerful learning experience, but it is only 1 step in your professional development journey. We offer a wide range of Professional Certifications for Risk Professionals to answer their most demanding development needs at different stages of their career progression. You can further pursue the Certified Enterprise-wide Risk Manager (ARiMI-CERM™) Designation.
The CERM™ Program is designed to develop RISK CHAMPIONS and RISK PROFESSIONALS who are not only able to design and implement ERM framework, but also able to set and manage the ERM functions effectively.
The CCMP™ course content already covers 50% of the CERM™ course curriculum. Hence, it eases your way to complete successfully the program’s assessments.
Check out the TESTIMONIALS and hear what our graduates say about our programs and what they have learnt through the experience.
To continue your development and aspiration as a RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL or LEADER, please contact us simply by using the Contact Us form.
Program Calendar Overview for 2019
We have 2 CCMP™ intakes per calendar year that take place in Singapore. Each intake consists of 4 program modules organised into 2 sessions spread over 2 consecutive months. Busy professionals will be able to plan ahead of time and find an intake that suits their work schedule. Participants who are not based in Singapore will only need to make 2 trips to attend the program in Singapore.
Please note that courses and dates are subject to change.
Course & Exam Fees
The table below provides the relevant detailed information about the program and exam fees.
|Published Course Fee||SGD 3,585 nett|
|Early Bird Course Fee||SGD 2,595 nett|
Note: The above-mentioned activities and items are subject to change. CCMP™ participants are fully responsible for all travel arrangements, accommodation and associated costs.
Grants & Discounts Available:
We have discounts/grants for the program. Check below to see what are the type of discounts available, for which you may be eligible to apply. Please also note that discounts are not applicable to examination fees.
- Group Discount:
- 15% off published course fee for companies registering 2 or more of their staff for the same intake of the CCMP™ Program
- Early Bird Discount:
- Early bird discount is only available when applicable. If you would like to receive early bird discount news for the next intake, please Contact Us.
- Emerging Economies Discount:
- is available to applicants from emerging economies. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
- Tax Deductions /Cash Payout:
- Companies can claim 400% tax deductions or 40% cash payout of total training expenditure under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme. Terms and Conditions apply. For more information, please check out IRAS website:https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/Schemes/Businesses/Productivity-and-Innovation-Credit-Scheme/.
- Alumni Discount:
- 20% discount on published course fee applicable for Alumni of NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM and SUTD who are NOT sponsored by their company/organisation.
- Special Discount:
- up to 30% on published course fee applicable on a case-by-case basis may be granted to prospective applicants who are NOT sponsored by an organisation. Contact us for more information.
- Emerging Economies Discount:
- is available to applicants from emerging economies. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
- Early Bird Discount:
- is available when you register early. If you would like to receive early bird discount news for the next intake, please Contact us.
- Bank Loans:
- Professional education is an investment for your future. If you’re based in Singapore and need a 12-month loan to make that investment, there are solutions available, such as POSB Personal Loan*. We will absorb the 3% processing fee that is chargeable by POSB – up to S$116.40, whichever is lower. Terms & conditions apply. Please contact us before you register for a program.
- If Registrant is self-sponsored, payment of fees cannot be made by any company account.
- Registrants are entitled to only one category of discount. All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Discounts are not applicable to examination fees.
- *ARiMI is not affiliated with any banks or financial institutes. All loan applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval of the bank or financial institute. This does not constitute an offer to lend. ARiMI shall accept no responsibility or liability for damage or loss or any unsettled loan amount incurred by any participant.
Participants are coming from a wide range of industry bringing a wealth of perspectives on critical Risk Management issues and illustrating the critical importance of effective Risk Management for every industry sectors and job funtions. Take this opportunity to build your network with a peers group of risk and change management professionals from a wide range of industries and learn from direct industry experience in managing Risks associated with corporate change.
Group Profile Snapshot
- Strong academic background
- International exposure & mindset
- significant business experience
- Age range: 20’s and early 40’s
- Strong leadership potential and maturity
Majority of the participants of the ARiMI-CCMP™ programs are sponsored by their organisations and you can find these graduates in many industry sectors and organizations around Asia:
Partnering with ARiMI
Should you wish to work more closely with us to ensure that both your employees and your organization can reap the maximum benefits from the program, simply contact us for more information.
Learning Methods, Format & Environment
How you learn is as important as What you learn
We know that square pegs don’t fit into round holes! That people with different background and experiences react and learn differently. Hence, to support effective learning, our Programs are structured around the following Learning Principles:
Many professionals returning to “school” have mental images of one-way lectures and learning as a “memorisation” exercise. Our programs are (a lot) different, they follow a practical workshop format. Our Faculty offer their deep expertise, but this is done with active participation and debates with the class participants.
In fact, at ARiMI we don’t use the word “student” – we use “participant” as the people joining the program are established professionals with already a lot of work experience. One key objective of our faculty is to tap on such experience and to encourage active debate and exchange of ideas, opinions and best practices in order to foster collective learning while maintaining at all time a respectful and constructive learning environment. This experiential learning format and the use of real-life business case studies ensures participants can build on their professional experience to quickly apply the new knowledge and skills acquired in their workplace to resolve their own professional challenges.
Management Education is all about bridging the GAP between theory and practice. This is particularly true in our programs where our learning methods emphasize on practical problem-solving learning, yet grounded in solid theory.
During the workshop, learning is stimulated through case studies, role plays and debates, where we aim to reconcile the unique features of a case or organization’s particular issue with the more generalizable concepts uncovered in theoretical researches.The end result is practical learning immediately applicable at work.
As we want to ensure that participants DO build the necessary practical knowledge and skills, all course modules are conducted using a unique workshop format that fosters interaction, knowledge sharing and experiential learning.
It involves a balanced mix of fundamental lectures with effective supporting materials; interactive case presentations & debates; group discussions and sharing of experience; problem-solving exercises including computer aided workshops; action learning with case simulations with ‘role plays’.
With Learning, the results you get are proportionate to the efforts you put in. Hence, we strongly encourage our participants to take “ownership” their learning. This means that they are encored to clarify their learning objectives, they come prepared for workshops and participate to contribute actively to their own learning and the learning of others.
A significant amount of learning occurs by listening to other participants and being involved in active dialogues. Our Programs provide plenty of such opportunities.
Risk Management learning doesn’t stop when the program is completed. In fact, it is just the start of a life-long learning process. First the program you may attend is usually only one part of ARiMI LECP™ Professional Learning and Competency standards. Second, in a world where the only constant is change, it is essential for professionals to keep on learning in order to stay ahead of the change ‘curve’. And it is actually a requirement for our graduates to commit themselves to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in order to keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
For example, every year our certifications holders are expected to do something to demonstrate their professional expertise. It might be to return to campus to take new workshops. Or attend Risk Management conferences. It could also be to write an article on some important risk management issues. In any case, our alumni association, the ARiMI SCALE Network will provide opportunities for ongoing exchange. The learning should never stop.
The ARiMI Certification programs have been designed with busy working professionals in mind. Thanks to the modular approach, it gives participants the flexibility to combine learning and working effectively at the same time. The program runs about 2 times (i.e. 2 intakes) per year, with each intake being spread into 2 sessions (Master Classes) over a 2-month period.
Please refer to the “Calendar & Fees” Tab to explore how you can arrange your learning pace to attend the required modules.
Expert Program Faculty & Guest Speakers
For the CCMP™ program, participants will have the advantage of learning directly from a Thought Leader in the field of risk, change and innovation management, Marc RONEZ. Marc is an highly credentialed practitioner, well-known speaker, skilled educator, groundbreaking researcher and entrepreneur.
We also invite recognized experts and business leaders to share their experiences during special sessions or segments of our workshops. Hence, our trainers and guest speakers will bring to the participants a wealth of knowledge and practical experience that will provide a lot of insights on how to answer practical work challenges.
For more information, click on the name of the lead faculty for this program below: