RISK PROFESSIONALS MASTER CLASS
RISK PROFESSIONALS MASTER CLASS (5-Day)
Managing the ERM Function in Organizations
Fee: SGD 4,285 nett; Early Bird Fee: SGD 3,770 nett
Catastrophic events such as economic crises, major corporate failures and the rise of new environmental risks and uncertainties have led regulators worldwide to focus more and more on mechanisms such as ERM – Enterprise Risk Management to improve corporate governance and risk management in organizations. The risk management team plays a central role in ensuring the effectiveness of ERM by building relationships with the key internal and external stakeholders to embed risk management methodologies and tools in the operational practices of their organizations.
Hence the purpose of this program is to equip Risk professionals with the methodologies, tools and sophisticated leadership and managerial skills to set and manage the ERM function effectively.
The Risk PROFESSIONALS Master Class is conducted either in Marina Centre area or the heart of Raffles Place, each day from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Modules & Course Dates
We have 2 intakes per calendar year. The program consists of 5 workshop modules. It provides a comprehensive and structured learning path to set and manage the ERM function in your organisation. Each module is an intensive 7 hours of contact:
|Risk PROFESSIONALS Master Class Modules|
|RPM1||Corporate Reputation & Stakeholders Risk Management||21 Aug 2017||23 Apr 2018||27 Aug 2018|
|RPM2||Corporate Governance & Enterprise Risk Management||22 Aug 2017||24 Apr 2018||28 Aug 2018|
|RPM3||Corporate Ethics, Fraud & Compliance Risk Management||23 Aug 2017||25 Apr 2018||29 Aug 2018|
|RPM4||Corporate Control, Internal Audit & Risk Management||24 Aug 2017||26 Apr 2018||30 Aug 2018|
|RPM5||Corporate Performance & Human Capital Risk Management||25 Aug 2017||27 Apr 2018||31 Aug 2018|
The Risk PROFESSIONALS Master Classes develop the professionals able to embed ERM in your organization.
- Objective 1: Corporate Governance – Design governance structure that promotes transparency, responsibility and accountability. management issues that justify the business case for enterprise risk management for any organizations
- Objective 2: Ethics & Compliance – Understand the negative implications of unethical behaviours and how to develop an effective ethical and regulatory compliance system.
- Objective 3: Corporate Control – Learn how to coordinate the ERM and Internal Audit functions to ensure appropriate level of management control.
- Objective 4: Corporate Reputation – Build trust with your key stakeholders to develop a strong competitive advantage on solid foundations.
- Objective 5: Corporate Performance – Design risk adjusted performance management systems that support sustainable profitable growth.
Who Should Join?
This program is targeted at anyone who is involved in ERM implementation projects in their organizations and need to understand how they can contribute positively to the projects and be equipped with the necessary knowledge, methodologies and tools.
What are the Benefits for YOU?
- Gain new comprehensive knowledge of enterprise risk management most recent and effective tools and methodologies
- Pick up Methodologies, Tools and Techniques that can be applied immediately at work to improve your work performance and effectiveness
- Enhance your leadership and risk decision-making skills by learning how to optimize Risks and Opportunities
- Build your network with professionals and risk professionals and learn from direct industry experience in managing risks
- Leverage your new knowledge & skills to gain a competitive edge over your peers and enhance your career advancement opportunities
What are the Benefits for YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Having In-House ERM Experts really able to drive the ERM activities and improve your organization’s bottom-line profitability by optimizing the overall strategic and operational risks/return balance
- Increase your stakeholders confidence in your Risk Management system and people capabilities
- Reduce waste and enhance operational efficiency with improved risk-based processes and control systems supported by the development of a risk-aware culture
Application & Administration Details
Our short courses (workshops and seminars) are only open to professionals. Specific eligibility requirements may be applicable depending the program considered
Certificate of Completion
Only participants who registered for the Risk PROFESSIONALS Master Class course, have attended all the required modules, and met all financial obligations to ARiMI will receive Certificate of Completion from ARiMI.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants who registered for the CERM™ Program will not be entitled to receive the Certificate of Completion for the RPM modules attended under the CERM™ Program.
Continuous Professional Learning Development
Within 2 years of completion of the Risk PROFESSIONALS Master Class, you can also further develop toward the Certified Enterprise-wide Risk Manager (ARiMI-CERM™) designation by completing the Risk CHAMPIONS Master Class.
ARiMI also offers other Master Classes, Professional Certifications and Specialized Fundamental Certifications for Risk Professionals to answer their most demanding development needs at different stages of their career progressions. For more information, please visit our website at www.arimi.org.
For an overview of ARiMI LECP™ Professional Learning & Competency Framework, click here.
Program Fees & Discounts
Program fees are payable in full, before the program commencement, to Asia Risk Management Institute and includes:
- Workshop/seminar sessions & facilitation
- Course content guides & instructional materials
- Templates of key risk management tools
- Interaction with risk management peers
- Coffee breaks during workshop days
Discounts are available for group registrations, and Alumni of ARiMI (Certification Programs only), NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM and SUTD who are NOT sponsored by company/organisation. Terms & conditions apply. Contact ARiMI at email@example.com for more information on the types of discount available and whether you are eligible for it
Your application will only be considered where the ARiMI Admissions Office receives your application fully completed. Upon review, you will be informed via email whether your application has been accepted or not.