RISK CHAMPIONS MASTER CLASS
RISK CHAMPIONS MASTER CLASS (3-Day)
Leading ERM Projects for Your Organization
Fee: SGD 2,785 nett; Early Bird Fee: SGD 2,390 nett
ERM – Enterprise Risk Management – when effectively designed and implemented, has the potential to increase the reliability of operations, build resilience to crises, and foster the conditions for sustainable and profitable performance. However, implementing ERM is a very challenging undertaking and many organizations struggle through the process and fail to achieve any tangible benefits. Their risk management efforts often degenerate into narrow compliance to regulatory rules and end up being nothing more than “box-ticking” exercises.
Hence, the purpose of this course is to develop ERM Champions able to drive ERM initiatives and implementation projects from design to integration, with the ultimate goal to improve their organization’s sustainability and capacity for profitable growth.
The Risk CHAMPIONS Master Class is conducted either in Marina Centre area or the heart of Raffles Place, each day from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Modules & Course Dates
We have 2 intakes per calendar year. The program consists of 3 workshop modules. It provides a comprehensive and structured learning path covering the entire ERM project from initiation & design to integration and sustainability. Each module is an intensive 7 hours of contact:
|Risk CHAMPIONS Master Class Modules|
|RCM1||Designing ERM: Risk Management Frameworks, Systems & Culture||3 Jul 2017||12 Mar 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|RCM2||Implementing ERM: Systems Change & Nurturing a Risk-Aware Culture||4 Jul 2017||13 Mar 2018||17 Jul 2018|
|RCM3||Sustaining ERM: Managing Changes, Crises & Business Sustainability||5 Jul 2017||14 Mar 2018||18 Jul 2018|
The Risk Champions MasterClass is an essential preparation step to get your people ready to drive successfully the implementation of ERM in your organization!
- Objective 1: An in-depth understanding of the business, social and regulatory context of key risk management issues that justify the business case for enterprise risk management for any organizations
- Objective 2: The skills to communicate that business case to various groups of stakeholders while considering the cultural and psychological factors that influence how people make decisions
- Objective 3: An understanding of the key challenges organizations face when designing and implementing ERM within their organizational system & culture, and the capability to participate and contribute actively to the ERM changes progress
- Objective 4: The ability to be in the “driver’s seat” and advise directors and senior managers on what needs to be done to improve systems and communicate effectively to minimize resistance and improve adoption rate and speed
- Resistance to ERM change assessment scorecard
- Take print in a ERM change management simulation exercises
- How-to procedures/reminders and templates sample
- ERM Change Management Plan Template
- Key communication messages samples
- Key change management strategies and tactics charts
Who Should Join?
This program is targeted at anyone who is involved in ERM implementation projects in their organizations and need to understand how they can contribute positively to the projects and be equipped with the necessary knowledge, methodologies and tools.
What are the Benefits for YOU?
- Gain new comprehensive knowledge of enterprise risk management most recent and effective tools and methodologies
- Pick up Methodologies, Tools and Techniques that can be applied immediately at work to improve your work performance and effectiveness
- Enhance your leadership and risk decision-making skills by learning how to optimize Risks and Opportunities
- Build your network with professionals and risk professionals and learn from direct industry experience in managing risks
- Leverage your new knowledge & skills to gain a competitive edge over your peers and enhance your career advancement opportunities
What are the Benefits for YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Having In-House ERM Experts really able to drive the ERM activities and improve your organization’s bottom-line profitability by optimizing the overall strategic and operational risks/return balance
- Increase your stakeholders confidence in your Risk Management system and people capabilities
- Reduce waste and enhance operational efficiency with improved risk-based processes and control systems supported by the development of a risk-aware culture
Application & Administration Details
Our short courses (workshops and seminars) are only open to professionals. Specific eligibility requirements may be applicable depending the program considered
Certificate of Completion
Only participants who registered for the Risk CHAMPIONS Master Class course, have attended all the required modules, and met all financial obligations to ARiMI will receive Certificate of Completion from ARiMI.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants who registered for the CERM™ Program will not be entitled to receive the Certificate of Completion for the RCM modules attended under the CERM™ Program.
Continuous Professional Learning Development
Within 2 years of completion of the Risk Champions Master Class, you can also further develop toward the Certified Enterprise-wide Risk Manager (ARiMI-CERM™) designation by completing the Risk Professionals Master Class.
ARiMI also offers other Master Classes, Professional Certifications and Specialized Fundamental Certifications for Risk Professionals to answer their most demanding development needs at different stages of their career progressions. For more information, please visit our website at www.arimi.org.
For an overview of ARiMI LECP™ Professional Learning & Competency Framework, click here.
Program Fees & Discounts
Program fees are payable in full, before the program commencement, to Asia Risk Management Institute and includes:
- Workshop/seminar sessions & facilitation
- Course content guides & instructional materials
- Templates of key risk management tools
- Interaction with risk management peers
- Coffee breaks during workshop days
Discounts are available for group registrations, and Alumni of ARiMI (Certification Programs only), NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM and SUTD who are NOT sponsored by company/organisation. Terms & conditions apply. Contact ARiMI at email@example.com for more information on the types of discount available and whether you are eligible for it
Your application will only be considered where the ARiMI Admissions Office receives your application fully completed. Upon review, you will be informed via email whether your application has been accepted or not.